Friday, December 23, 2011

Employee Recognition



I am one week away from completing my first year as Mayor of Olivia and it has been a learning experience to say the least.  I have learned more about streets and sewers and sanitary systems than I ever thought possible.  I’ve learned about waste water, runoff water, lift stations, pump stations and a lot about budgets.  I also learned what it takes to run a city.  The most important commodity the city of Olivia has is its employees.  We are fortunate to have a very dedicate work force.  That is why at the end of every year I am Mayor I would like to recognize those city employees who have reached a n employment milestone.  For 2011, they include: Kathy Herdina with 30 years of service, Marsha Brandt with 15 years of service, Shad Evenson with 15 years of service, Michelle Jensen with 15 years of service and Daniel Reinert with 5 years of service.  I and all the citizens of Olivia truly appreciate their work for our city and acknowledge their achievement.  Thank you and thanks to all our city employees and I look forward to working with you in 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment